Friday, February 15, 2013

We're Back! :)

Wow. I cannot believe it's been 6 months since my last post!!! First of all, my apologies for going silent with no explanation. Realistically, I'm going to say I probably won't be a consistent blogger. However, I DO plan to post more often than every 6 months. Lol. So, I'm back. The past few months have been somewhat of a whirlwind, but a good one. The primary reason for our slowdown in the adoption process was the fact that I needed a permanent job before we could proceed. After graduating last May, I worked a few PRN jobs, but nothing on-going. November through January, I was working nearly every day, but still only temporary jobs. But then, at the end of January, one of those wonderful offices asked me to stay! I am so blessed to be a part of the Briarwood Dental team, and am praising God for His perfect timing and provision. That being said, we are ready to get rolling again and are SO excited! Please pray for us as we begin applying for grants, and watch for some exciting new fundraisers.   :)

For His Glory,

No comments:

Post a Comment