Saturday, August 3, 2013

"So, how are things going with the adoption?"

It has been THREE months since I last updated. How is that possible?! I don't know about everyone else, but this summer has flown by for me! I'm not even sure where it went. And, now the girls are back in school. 7th grade and Kindergarten. I just can't believe it. Sigh.

"So, how are things going with the adoption??" I SO appreciate everyone who asks me that question. However, forgive me if I never really know how to answer it. I just really don't know. We're primarily praying and trying to get to a point where we can financially accept a referral, thus all the fundraising that you're probably already sick of seeing and hearing about by now. Let me say, please do NOT feel any sort of need to support every fundraiser. We're simply trying to do a variety of things so that they might appeal to a variety of people. Don't have the money or just not interested? Then, by all means, please do not participate. Your prayers are truly the most valuable thing to us.


Having said that, here are a few of the things we've been doing:


MICHE PARTIES (on-going)

If you're interested in updates on the newest releases and special deals, please "like" my Handbag Boutique page on Facebook by clicking here.

 





ORIGAMI OWL FUNDRAISER......

SO much fun! And, you helped us raise $250 for our adoption fund! A special thanks to independent designer Brittney Jones! Please check out and "like" her page on facebook by clicking here.







HAIR TIES and HEADBANDS (on-going)

Click here for all the details!





No comments:

Post a Comment